Saturday, January 24, 2009

BUcket List

I decided to ask people to put down a list for me

"5 things you would like to do before you die"

Some observations!

*Most people didnt have a list ready
*Everyone gave me back the filled list quick(few exceptions)
*Everything what they had in the list was indirectly depend on their present situation
*Most of the time "List" never gives a clue of -what kinda person they are
*the list need not be "Very True"
*As the number of Lists collected grew, all my observations didnt see true.
*May be a huge number of list is required to have a good conclusion

My List:
1.To Write a masterpiece Novel
2.To make a phenomenal Movie
3.To learn to play Guitar
4.To read Gabriel Gracia Marques Novels in Spanish
5.To buy a Mac Book pro


Others Lists:
A:
Going to Baikal
Take PhD to be a lecturer
Computer Linguistic research
Lean to Dance
11 Children

B:
Live in France
Visit Australia
I want my sister to leave Mexico
I want to find sincerly Love
I want my family to visit the same places as me

C:
Go to Italy
Go Home Country to Visit
Get Married
Have Kids

D:
Live in Spain
To have my own business
To have a Cat
To take cruise arround the world
To act in Hollywood Movie

E:
To see most of this world
Make a notable change
Own a Aston Martin
Raise better children than I would ever be
Reguarly add new experiences to my life

F:
See the World and find my place in it
Learn a few more foreign languages
Learn classical dances(Tango)
Find an interesting challenging JOB
Create a happy family

G:
To earn a lot of money
To have a pretty and smart girlfriend
To help other people(Work for humanitarian organization)
To have a lot of good friends
To have a good relation ship with my family

H:
Find immortality
Time Travel
See the universe
Feel the biggest possible love
be invincible

I:
Have a son
Healthy for rest of life

J:
Long vacation
To build a wooden house in suburbs
Travel far countries

K:
To be independent of work and money
Invent time machine

L:
FCK Angelina Jolie
FCK Penelope Cruz
Drink Cognac
Smoke Cigar

No comments: