Sunday, March 21, 2010

Open Window

Its going to rain. The sky is crowded with dark clouds, some sun light from far away sun can be seen, and the suffocating in between the dark and think rain clouds. The overcast over Prague city was hinting at something inevitable. I could very well imagine this as a perfect setting for a dark fantasy movie, where there is not time for anything, no time for dinner, no time for anger, no time for love, you can only RUN for your life. Or on second thought the best suited would be a scene from the Russian novel, Master and Margaretta. When the devil is out, the sky is overcast and he likes dark humor. I opened my window towards the street, i live on the top floor of my 4 story building near Charles bridge. May be i Margaretta is flying on the broom somewhere in the city, and if by chance she fly through my street i didnt want to miss a chance to see her.

May be the spring is late, but winter is definitely over, i could say that from the nice breeze coming from my open window. today is Sunday, I just counted, i had conversation with 6 people today, like in i spoke to 6 people more than one sentence today. Many things would be happening in this world as i write this, many people would be in many parts of the world doing many different stuff as i write. As i write the breeze is flowing into my room softly and I await to see Margaretta on her Broom.

No comments: